Inanimate Inanimate

...

I think you just made exactly what happened to me when I got Adobe Flash. I did the exact same thing, I got the tools, got flash, and then I was ready. As soon as I got Flash all downloaded I was like, "YESSSS!! Now it's time to animate!!!!" And then I just stopped, I had no ideas and I didn't know how to use Flash.
The only difference between me and your animation was that I knew how to draw, so :P
Anyway you shouldn't look so down on your work, it's great for your first time using FBF. 10/10 5/5

Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

thinking

i was thinking about how it looks like only one person is going to cut down the tree, what if a huge group of people went to go cut it down??? would it work?

VG Cats Animated 2 VG Cats Animated 2

...

birangu are you retarded or 5 yrs old because you obviously don't know what hemorrhoids are. but great vid i lol'd XD

Power Devour! Power Devour!

problem...

I did get the 50 combo but it did not give me my medal. If you could fix that issue that would be great. But 10/10 5/5 cause i was that addicted XD

Manly-Chicken responds:

you have to lose, then you get it.
(medal problems)

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

D:!!!!!!!

i got game overed :(

Manly-Chicken responds:

Yup.

Mole's quest Mole's quest

Sorry but their were problems

1st of all whenever I jumped on a rat I got hurt. 2nd I kept falling through the floors. and 3rd the punch wasn't work against the rats. You should fix these 3 problems.

Castle Crash the Battle! Castle Crash the Battle!

AWESOME!

Your songs have always been good. This is just AWESOME.

sshafty1 responds:

Thanks man - been away from music software for a while, but I'm gonna be making some more awesome tunage pretty soon.

-Sam